Blog Waney

It's all about me.. me.. and only me!!

Monday, January 05, 2009

Response to Yott’s entry (Who is that poor little girl? )

Go here first for details..

Yep.. That would be my first and last time to Manhattan Fish Market..
We’d been given the choice whether to take the free coffee or not..
But being greedy (forgive us God), both of us straight away said yes to the cashier.. Obviously the third party devil was doing a pretty nice job there..

Yes Yott.. Me like the scrub so much.. And a few days later, Yott went to the Lancome booth and bought herself the scrub as well.. See another small purple box there.. It comes along with the scrub.. The Hypnos miniature.. I don’t like the smell though..

I’m definitely liking the Shu Uemura lipstick more than MAC..

There’s just this one thing that I failed to buy.. It’s not for me though.. But never mind.. The thought that counts..

At first thought, I would just like to write a comment in Yott’s blog.. But giving a second thought, since I haven’t update my blog with new entries and seeing Yott’s eyes will bulge from reading a long comment, maybe I just write in my own blog..

3 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger dEe said...

There’s just this one thing that I failed to buy.. It’s not for me though.. But never mind.. The thought that counts..
>>>>leh tak aku teka apakah ia?
:D

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger is-nanie said...

aku baru perasan bile didi highlightkan ayat tuh..
ehemm.. leh tak aku teka apakah ia?
XD..

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger waney said...

Cut it out you both !! Hihihihi..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home